May 9, 2011

THE GREATEST SANDAL EVER MADE! Now, where can I buy it again?!

Two and a half years ago I bought these shoes from Anthropologie in Atlanta. Now, after wearing them almost daily in the summer and on trips to exotic lands like San Francisco, my shoes need to be replaced. Anthro doesn't release where this shoe is from and all I have is that they are bronze and european. I know this because the only marking on my shoe is the size 40 (yes, I'm a shoes size 10)

IMPORTANT: If anyone knows where I can purchase these, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! If you can direct me to where I can buy these shoes, I will send you a beautiful hand made thank you card and a picture of me happily wearing my new shoes- no matter where you are in the world.

HELP ME FIND THE WORLD'S GREATEST SANDALS!

No comments: