June 24, 2008

Say my name.

So I'm in kinkos before panel at around 3 am, printing some ads and talking with a guy who works there. There are these HORRIBLE business cards that he is trying to print to my right. Some lame sports management business man thought it would be cool to have a logo of a half earth/half soccer ball. WHAT WAS HE THINKING? All his card said to me was you are jerk who thinks your job is the most important thing in the world. It's soccer, and as an Italian, I give it to you, soccer is a great sport. But you manage the players, so you aren't the one scoring the goals. You are like the baseball coach wearing a baseball uniform. News alert: you will not be playing in the game. Get that earth out of there.
And so I tell the guy who works there, "worst business cards ever. LAME." He laughed and pointed to the man behind me, who apparently was printing out his business cards at 3 am to give out later that morning. Needless to say, the kinkos guy gave me all my print outs for free. Thanks friend.


And.... here are a few business cards that I found.

Business card for an acupuncturist. Oh thats right, they poke you with needles. No thanks. But cool card.
Hi dave. Nice card. Cool Name.
Business card for a prank/toy shop. Not sure if they actually work...


Too bad the overall design is kind of lame. Bad fonts but great idea.
If the owner of this card gave one to my mom, her house would be on the town garden tour.

No comments: